Random testing is required. Delight Labs offers individual company stand-alone random testing pools and DOT compliant random consortium programs for those small employers and owner operators. Programs for trucking and bus companies are available with immediate delivery and immediate service.
We can provide your required 5 panel DOT drug testing and required breath alcohol testing, we also offer a comprehensive and complete DOT drug testing compliance program.
Employers regulated by the United States Department of Transportation (DOT) are required by regulation to implement and maintain comprehensive drug and alcohol testing programs. These programs are more than just drug testing and must be compliant with DOT regulations 49 CFR Part 40. Our services are compliant with the DOT agency regulating your business.
DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Compliance Manual
Serving all DOT modes of transportation with compliance and quality. Our DOT Compliance manual is your best source for turnkey compliance.
- Step by step instructions and all required documents – all in one great compliance manual.
- Required DOT drug & alcohol testing written policy
- Required DOT drug and alcohol testing: pre-employment, random, post-accident, reasonable suspicion, return to duty and follow up
- SAMHSA Certified Laboratory, Medical Review Officer and Substance Abuse Professionals (SAP)
- Required random testing consortium pool management or stand-alone random pool.
- Required supervisor training and employee education programs – live training, webinar training and computer based training
- Required record keeping and annual MIS reports
- All required forms for compliance
- Ongoing consultation
- Audit preparation and audit assistance
- Nationwide 24/7 coverage for emergency drug and alcohol testing events
Our DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Services will keep you in compliance so you avoid violations and fines.
Truck Drivers – What Do You Need to be in Compliance with DOT Drug & Alcohol testing regulations?
- Who must be tested – Each driver who operates a commercial vehicle in interstate or intrastate commerce that is required to have a CDL.
- When must drivers be tested – pre-employment, random, post-accident, reasonable suspicion, return to duty and follow up
- What is random testing and the requirements: DOT program required random testing programs. Owner operators must be enrolled into a random testing consortium and be subject to random testing for drugs and random testing for alcohol
- What drugs are tested for:
- Marijuana metabolites
- Cocaine metabolites
- Opioids – codeine, heroin, morphine, oxycodone, oxymorphone, hydrocodone & hydromorphone
- Amphetamines -amphetamine, methamphetamine, MDMA & MDA